- Respect your reservation time. After your activity, go to the hub!
- Courtesy and respect are expected from other users and employees of the organization.
- Follow the rules specific to each sports venue and the instructions of the staff members!
- Keep the area clean and safe during and after your presence.
- Attendants must remain in the hub or in the stands.
- Clean and appropriate sports shoes are required in the sports area.
- The wearing of appropriate sportswear for each activity is mandatory.
- Leave your bags and personal belongings in the locker room or on the bench.
- Food is only allowed in the bistro and in the stands.
- Alcohol is prohibited before and during the sport.
CNCB Track and Trails
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet and closed shoes when riding on the trails. It is also recommended to wear appropriate body protection.
- The full face helmet is strongly recommended; it is mandatory for the bmx track and the advanced lines (pro).
- Check the condition of your bike: a well-maintained bike is a guarantee of safety. Do not overestimate your level. Stay in control of your bike.
- On the trails, watch your lines and adjust your speed so you don’t collide with another rider.
- No motorized vehicles will be allowed on the trails (motorcycles, remote controlled cars, automobiles, etc.). Dogs must be restrained at all times.
- Bikes with large studded tires are not allowed.
- A full face helmet is mandatory for the bmx track.
- The full face helmet is highly recommended; it is mandatory for advanced (pro) lines.
- Pro & Intermediate Line: Bikes with large studded tires are not allowed.
- Beginner and Sunny line: large spikes tolerated, but any damage must be
repaired by the offender. Bike rental is available at the reception desk during the hours of
opening of the CNCB.
- Leave your bags and coats in the locker room.
- Use the locker room to change or undress.
- The use of the room shirtless is prohibited.
- Clean the equipment after use with the products at your disposal.
- Store the equipment in the designated area.
- Equipment must be used with care and according to its intended purpose. No equipment may leave the room without special permission.
- Personal electronic equipment such as speakers are not permitted.
- Avoid monopolizing a space or piece of equipment for an extended period of time.
- Only bottled water is allowed. No sweet or colored foods or beverages are allowed.
- Eating, spitting, or chewing gum is prohibited.
- Use snares on the bars at all times.
Pumptrack and acrobatic zone
- Communicate your intentions to other users!
- Share practice time with other users!
- Respect each other’s skill level!
- Make sure your bike, scooter or skateboard is clean and well maintained!
- Bicycle: Have a functional brake at all times!
- Follow the direction of the lines at all times!
- Walk on the track to get to the facility!
- Spikes are permitted on the blue and grey surface only.
- During speed work, please post signs in front of the gates.
Follow the direction of travel at all times:
- Monday and Tuesday : Counterclockwise
- Wednesday and Thursday : Clockwise
- Friday and Saturday : Counterclockwise
- Sunday : Clockwise
- You must be certified to ride on the track.
- Get off your bike and use the ramp.
- At all times, communicate your intentions with other users.
- You can only ride a track bike: fixed sprocket, no brake, handlebar end.
- Clean your bike after each use.
- In case of problems, please inform the staff at the reception.