Plateau 52 Camp
Born in 2006 from the passion of Éric Van Den Eynde to pass on his love for the track to the new generations, the camp is back with a fresh vision, aligned with the current reality of the sport.
Give your child the opportunity to experience this iconic training program! This camp, which is aimed at young people aged 13 to 18, is the best way to get started in track cycling and to cultivate a passion for this timeless sport. They will develop their knowledge and skills on the track through competition and racing contexts, as well as learning training methods.
$429,99 + taxes
December 29th 2023
This camp is intended for athletes in the minime, cadet, and junior categories who have completed the Plateau 52 Beginner Camp or have experience in track racing, and who wish to continue, deepen, and refine their knowledge through a performance-oriented program.
Participants will have the opportunity to improve their skills on the track with the goal of getting into competition The camp will culminate with participation (optional) in the Holiday Classic on December 30, 2023.
Schedule of the day :
- 7:30 AM : Arrival of the participants
- 8:00 to 10:00 AM : Track session
- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM : Mechanics workshop, lunch and conference
- 2:00 to 4:00 PM : Track session
*Registration ends on December 22th 2023.
- To be track certified (having completed Initiation A and B).
- Arrive at the camp in good physical condition and be fit to participate in the different training activities.
- Coaching and access to the velodrome for the duration of the camp.
- Bike and shoes rental (if needed)
- 2 supervised 2-hour sessions on the velodrome
- Registration to The Holiday Classic