100% bike camps
For us, summer means 100% bike camp! The perfect week for sports fans! Located in the heart of Bromont, our day camps are conducted by a team of certified coaches which allows kids to learn and progress safely, while having fun. Bike camps are given in french.
$383,40 $ + taxes
The 100% bike camp 6 to 7 years old is for younger kids who desire to learn good and safe bike practices while having fun. The camp prioritizes the development through games. They will bike a lot, but games are organized throughout the day so that can be entertained while taking a break from biking.
The 100% bike camp 8 to 12 years old is for kids who desire to have fun while being taught biking by dynamic certified coaches. All activities are based on progression allowing kids to evolve throughout the week.
To facilitate coordinating camp hours with your job, we offer before and after camp care! Our coaches are present from 7h30 am to 9 am and from 4 pm to 5h30 pm.
- Outing at Mont-Oak
- An outing to Waterloo's pumptrack
- Outing at the Campus Germain-Désourdy water games
- A minimal experience biking in trails
- Mountain bike
- Mountain bike helmet
- We strongly recommend knee and elbow protections
- Bike gloves that cover the fingers
- Clothes suited for biking and the weather
- Spare clothes
- Closed shoes
- Cold lunch and a minimum of two snacks
- Hydration pack or water bottle
- Bathing suit and towel